The Liber industrial sliding folding door is a multifunctional door that can be opened on either one or both sides, ideal for a multitude of industrial applications without the need for a bottom track. These doors can be manufactured up to 12 metres wide by 6 metres high.
The Liber door can be operated either manually or electrically, on a sliding system that works via a galvanized steel top rail. Additional features include:
- Side frames in galvanized steel with compensation seals and brackets with slots
- Closing system with shoot bolt
- Floor fixing secured by a strike plate and keep in nylon plastic
- 90 and 180 degree opening
- Only require 150mm headroom for installation
- Up to 12 metres x 6 metres
Product Features & Benefits
- Opening to one or both sides with varying leaf configurations to suit openings up to 12m wide x 6m high
- High wind resistance performance to Class 4
- High thermal insulation 1.53 W/m². ̊K using our Superthermic panel and 1.15 W/m².K using the ISOMAX panel
- Simplistic top rail / side hinged system requiring only 150mm of headroom opening to 90 or 180
- The pre coated steel skins are available in 8 standard colours with optional painted finish. Aluminium panels are available on request
- Full range of windows
- Integrated full width wicket door with or without threshold with a range a operating security and fire escape hardware
- Manual or electric operation with interlocked security shoot bolt
- Door CE marked
- Automated doors with safety edge and photocell available
- Fully adjustable top track, leaves, hinges and bottom seal ensures quick installation times with perfect sealing on all sides and no ground track
We're based in Bedfordshire, working with cutsomers across the UK and further afield.
Please get in contact to discuss your door requirements or for further advice.