Slidy Sliding Door
This door is a ground supported sliding door with motor-operated “Deadman” control and unique ability to slide to one or both sides on one or more rails, operating to a maximum height of 25m.
Product Features & Benefits
- Use of adequately sized steel beams to accommodate special upper rails
- Ease of on-site assembly of door leaves with duly sized, hot galvanised metalwork
- Insulated sandwich panels with or without glazing include cladding
- Nylon brushes encompass the floor sealing and side sealing process
- The bottom rail is modular with laminated steel square profiling
- A three-phase, electro-mechanical motor automates the Slidy door which is equipped with an emergency release and Open-Stop-Close button and control unit with invertor
- Each door leaf moves with two wheels fitted to a lower crosspiece of each leaf – one of which has a toothed crown connected to the gear motor
- Product certified to EN13241-1
We're based in Bedfordshire, working with cutsomers across the UK and further afield.
Please get in contact to discuss your door requirements or for further advice.