Corner Sliding Door
Ground supported sliding industrial door made of vertical door leaves sliding on a groundtrack and opening on one or both sides to a maximum height of 13.60m.
Product Features & Benefits
- Motor-operated with “Deadman” control
- Aluminium double track upper rail
- Appropriately sized bottom rail made of galvanized steel
- Variable sized leaves made of extruded aluminium profiles
- Perimeter frame made and filled with insulated sandwich panels with options to be partially glazed
- Anti-crush, anti-aging multi chamber EPDM side sealing and sealing between the leaves
- Nylon brush floor sealing
- Towing chain driven by a three-phase motor with Open-Stop-Close button controlled by a control unit equipped with invertor
- Product certified according to Standard EN 13241-1
We're based in Bedfordshire, working with cutsomers across the UK and further afield.
Please get in contact to discuss your door requirements or for further advice.